Home » » Download Kumpulan Lagu My Chemical Romance Lengkap

Download Kumpulan Lagu My Chemical Romance Lengkap


Album : -
Genre : Rock alternatif
Size : -
File Format : Mp3 Audio
My Chemical Romance (often abbreviated as MCR) was an American rock band from New Jersey, formed in 2001. The band consisted of lead vocalist Gerard Way, guitarists Ray Toro and Frank Iero, bassist Mikey Way and keyboardist James Dewees. Shortly after forming, the band signed to Eyeball Records and released their debut album I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love in 2002. They signed with Reprise Records the next year and released their major label debut Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge in 2004; the album was a commercial success, and was awarded platinum status a little over a year later

Suka dengan band asal New Jersey ini? pada posting ini saya akan share kumpulan album My Chemical Romance lengkap untuk Anda semua, maaf belum bisa menyediakan link perlagu. semoga bisa menambah koleksi lagu-lagu Anda semua. Terima kasih!!

Album I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love (2002)
My Chemical Romance - Romance
My Chemical Romance - Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us
My Chemical Romance - Vampires Will Never Hurt You
My Chemical Romance - Drowning Lessons
My Chemical Romance - Our Lady of Sorrows
My Chemical Romance - Headfirst for Halos
My Chemical Romance - Skylines and Turnstiles
My Chemical Romance - Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
My Chemical Romance - This Is the Best Day Ever
My Chemical Romance - Cubicles
My Chemical Romance - Demolition Lovers
Download 1   |   Download 2


Album Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (2004)
My Chemical Romance - Helena
My Chemical Romance - Give 'Em Hell, Kid
My Chemical Romance - To the End
My Chemical Romance - You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison
My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You
My Chemical Romance - The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
My Chemical Romance - Interlude
My Chemical Romance - Thank You for the Venom 
My Chemical Romance - Hang 'Em High
My Chemical Romance - It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Fucking Deathwish
My Chemical Romance - Cemetery Drive
My Chemical Romance - I Never Told You What I Do for a Living
Download 1   |   Download 2


Album The Black Parade (2006)
My Chemical Romance - The End
My Chemical Romance - Dead!
My Chemical Romance - This Is How I Disappear
My Chemical Romance - The Sharpest Lives 
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade
My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You
My Chemical Romance - House of Wolves
My Chemical Romance - Cancer
My Chemical Romance - Mama
My Chemical Romance - Sleep
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted
My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words
Download 1   |   Download 2


Album Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys (2010)
My Chemical Romance - Look Alive, Sunshine
My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)
My Chemical Romance - Bulletproof Heart
My Chemical Romance - Sing
My Chemical Romance - Planetary (Go!)
My Chemical Romance - The Only Hope for Me Is You
My Chemical Romance - Jet-Star and the Kobra Kid/Traffic Report
My Chemical Romance - Party Poison
My Chemical Romance - Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back
My Chemical Romance - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
My Chemical Romance - Summertime
My Chemical Romance - DESTROYA
My Chemical Romance - The Kids from Yesterday
My Chemical Romance - Goodnite, Dr. Death
My Chemical Romance - Vampire Money
Download 1   |   Download 2


Album Conventional Weapon (2012)
My Chemical Romance - Boy division
My Chemical Romance - Tomorrow's money
My Chemical Romance - Ambulance
My Chemical Romance - Gun
My Chemical Romance - The world is ugly
My Chemical Romance - The light behind your eyes
My Chemical Romance - Kiss the ring
My Chemical Romance - Make room!!!!
My Chemical Romance - Surrender the night
My Chemical Romance - Burn bright
Download 1   |   Download 2

Password : Gg45