Home » » Download Kumpulan Lagu Ost My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho Lengkap

Download Kumpulan Lagu Ost My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho Lengkap


Album : Ost. My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho
Genre : K-Pop
Size : -
File Format : Mp3 Audio
My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox (Hangul: 내 여자친구는 구미호; RR: Nae Yeojachinguneun Gumiho; also known as My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho) is a 2010 South Korean romantic comedy television series starring Lee Seung-gi and Shin Min-ah.[1] It aired on SBS from August 11 to September 30, 2010 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at  for 16 episodes.

selain ceritanya yang sangat menarik k-drama yang satu ini soundtracknya juga bagus-bagus, dan pada kesempatan ini saya akan share lagu ost My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho untuk Anda semua. Terima kasih. (dalam proses upload0

Lee Seung Gi - Losing My Mind   [Download]
Lee Sun Hee - Fox Rain   [Download]
Lee Seul Bi - The Person I Love   [Download]
LYn - Two As One   [Download]
Shin Min Ah - Sha La La   [Download]
No Min Woo - Trap   [Download]
Park Hong - Look At Me   [Download]
Shin Min Ah - I can Give You All   [Download]